Saturday 29 January 2011

Where does the time go?

It has been months since I last updated the blog. Business has been crazy; vintage fairs, auctions and private sales have consumed the last 6 months. As the saying goes "there are'nt enough hours in the day". I've also been writing for Vintage Life magazine, it goes on sale in WH Smith and major newsagents from 24th February. If you're a follower of vintage fashion or home style  you need to get this mag!
I usually write 2 articles for the magazine; one on homestyle and the other is 'Tips from the Vintage Gardener'. I give advice from my collection of vintage gardening books and photos detailing my experiences in my lovely country garden.
The current issue of Vintage Life includes 2 of my articles 'I'm a little Teapot' a brief history of tea drinking and teapot manufacture in this country. 'Tips from the Vintage Gardener' for February & March gardening. Click on the links to view word documents of these articles or click on Vintage Life to subscribe to the latest issue (currently only available online).

No comments:

Post a Comment